Secondhand. Good condition. Clothbound book is worn at corners and near spine. Ex library book with stickers and stamps to inside front cover. Pages 17 and 18 have been replaced with photocopies and glued into place. Light foxing. Please see images for more information.
Bruce Rock was initially constituted as the East Avon Road District in 1913. In 1918, it was renamed to Bruce Rock Road Board, and on 1 July 1961, it became a Shire following the enactment of the Local Government Act 1960 and became the Shire of Bruce Rock (Shire of Bruce Rock website).
Includes bibliographical references.